There are so many reasons why we consider ourselves excellent Housesitters… starting with our history of housesitting and the 5* reviews we’ve received!
Since we began living this lifestyle in January 2016, we have essentially managed to housesit back to back, all over the world!
- In 2006 we built a beautiful 54sq home. The quality of the home was very high and we took great care in maintaining the home. For you, this means that you can leave your home and set off on your travels knowing that we are truly caring for your home, maintaining it in a beautiful, clean condition that you will enjoy returning home to.
- We love animals. Over the years we have had a wide array of animals including dogs, cats, horses, fish, rabbits, guinea pigs, birds, chickens and much more. Your animals will be cared for as a part of our family. Our goal is to ensure that your animals maintain their regular lifestyle and routines whilst you are away, to ensure they are happy and healthy. We have experience in housesitting for owners with sick animals – from asthmatic cats who need daily puffers to elderly dogs needing regular medication, we have a wealth of love and experience that will ensure your pet/s are very well cared for.
- We offer excellent communication – as we run an internet based business we are generally always online. This means whilst you are travelling you can easily contact us and we can update you with photos and videos to show you how your pets are doing.
- As a family with a location independent business, we are able to work from any location which means your property and pets will have our full attention and your pets will be treated as part of our family.
- We are experienced house sitters and we have had house sitters care for our home. This means that we know how you feel, leaving your home for an extended period of time. Our experience will give you peace of mind during your travels.
- We are able to offer numerous references and a police check.
Where have we been?
- Jan 2016 – Perth, Australia (1 Month)
- Feb 2016 – Al Ain, United Arab Emirates (1 Month)
- Mar 2016 – Seville, Spain (1 week)
- April 2016 – Brisbane, Australia (1 Month)
- May 2016 – Sale, Australia (2 Weeks)
- June 2016 – Bangkok, Thailand (3 Weeks)
- June 2016 – Singapore, Singapore (1 Week)
- July 2016 – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (6 Weeks)
- Sept 2016 – Pyeongtaek, South Korea (6 Weeks)\
- Oct 2016 – Sale, Australia (4 Days)
- Oct 2016 – Bangkok, Thailand (1 Week)
- Nov 2016 – Singapore, Singapore (2 Weeks)
- Dec 2016 – Nanjing, China (5 Weeks)
- Feb 2017 – Lund, Sweden (4 Weeks)
- Mar 2017 – Ajijic, Mexico (4 Weeks)
- May 2017 – San Miguel de Allende, Mexico (5 weeks)
- June 2017 – San Miguel de Allende, Mexico (2 Weeks)
- July 2017 – San Miguel de Allende, Mexico (1 Week)
- Aug 2017 – San Miguel de Allende, Mexico (5 Weeks)
- Sept 2017 – San Miguel de Allende, Mexico (2 Nights)
- Sept 2017 – San Miguel de Allende, Mexico (2 Weeks)
- Oct 2017 – San Miguel de Allende, Mexico (8 Weeks)
- Dec 2017 – Sale, Australia (1 Week)
- Feb 2018 – Heathcote, Australia (2 Weeks)
- Feb 2018 – Adelaide, Australia (2 Weeks)
- Mar 2018 – Sale, Australia (2 Weeks)
- Apr 2018 – Albury, Australia (2 Nights)
- May 2018 – Gold Coast, Australia (4 Weeks)
- Jun 2018 – Brisbane, Australia (2 Weeks)
- Jun 2018 – Tamborine Mountain, Australia (2 Weeks)
- Jul 2018 – Brisbane, Australia (10 days)
- Jul 2018 – Boyland, Australia (5 days)
- Jul 2018 – Port Macquarie, Australia (3 weeks)
- Aug 2018 – Newcastle, Australia (2 nights)
- Aug 2018 – Sydney, NSW (10 days)
- Sept 2018 – Albury, Australia (1 Month)